Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help installing script on msn WAS:help me?
HTMLHelp Forums > General Interest > Jobs Seeking Programmers
slayerdeath666
hello everyone...i just got few dating script and i would like soeone to help me step by step on msn how to install script...i will gift you at the end if you help good
Darin McGrew
This post sounds like "Jobs Seeking Programmers" to me, so I moved it.
slayerdeath666
im not looking for job man id just like someone to help me whats wrong man
pandy
It's the other way around. This board is for people who look for someone to do a job for them. smile.gif
slayerdeath666
why the *beep* cant someone excally help me instead of spamming 24/7
Darin McGrew
How are we "spamming" you? I moved your post to the appropriate forum so people who are interested in doing jobs like this can find it.
slayerdeath666
look man! cant you just shut up and leave someone who would help me to post? nvm i guess i *beeped* up here going to find another forum...
pandy
Jesus, we are just trying to explain to you. You posted in the wrong place and we fixed it for you. OK?
slayerdeath666
ye but now in those 20 posts where you are telling that to me soeone could already anwser me...
Darin McGrew
We aren't stopping anyone familiar with installing scripts on msn from posting.
slayerdeath666
wtf?
pandy
Yes? What's the problem now?
slayerdeath666
can someone help me with installing script?
Darin McGrew
Sorry. I'm not familiar with msn, or with installing dating scripts.
slayerdeath666
Ohh lol someone renamed topic wtf is going on there? I JUST NEED SOMEONE WHO WOULD HELP ME INSTALLING A SCRIPT TO WESBITE.
pandy
So? I don't see it says anywhere this is a msn support board. Maybe someone who is able and willing to do it will come along, maybe not.
slayerdeath666
well i mean if someone could help me install a script via msn (talking with me on msn)...
pandy
Oh. In that case maybe you should let people know what kind of script it is (PHP, Perl, ASP...) and what type of server you are on.
slayerdeath666
not matter...i found out script is pretty useless....check this

http://forums.htmlhelp.com/index.php?showt...amp;#entry36488
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.