I’m trying to create a page of html code. I’m unable to do this due to health issues. I typed out the basic layout but need the actual code.

I looked around for websites that have a click and paste function but on the iPad it appears odd.

If anyone is feeling generous and can help me, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you in advance

“Header for text in Georgia font 28 size. Purple color and white background. Below header is space for one text link on one line centered (return home). Below are four spaces for 120x240 images aka Amazon text & image ad.. Purple lines around the space. Four across the page with equal space between each one. Just one row of 120x240 blocks as I can copy and paste for more unless you can do the copy/paste for me. Ten rows of four blocks each. Put — before the rows so I can add content then remove the — which hides the rows.”

I’m hoping that I am correct in remembering that two dashes hides the code and doesn’t render it.

** I read the rules and didn’t find anything against this type of help post. If I’m in the wrong section, please move my plea.