Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help to make a Custom Title (HTML)
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > Graphics, Flash and Multimedia
Sporenstregs
I would like a custom title like this night theme:

<span title="There is a whole universe of incredible music out there" style="font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; color: #fff; text-shadow: 0 0 10px #fff, 0 0 10px #0cceff, 0 0 10px #04c0f4, 0 0 18px #9de7ff;"> . ゚ ・ 。 ・ ゚ ・ ゚ 。 . ・ ゚ 。</span><span title="Explore it" style="font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; color: #fff; text-shadow: 0 0 10px #fff, 0 0 10px #EACF37, 0 0 10px #EACF37, 0 0 10px #EACF37;"> ✮</span><span title="And remember, keep looking at the stars" style="font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; color: #fff; text-shadow: 0 0 10px #fff, 0 0 10px #0cceff, 0 0 10px #04c0f4, 0 0 18px #9de7ff;"> ・ ゚ </span>

(Paste the HTML code at https://jsfiddle.net/ and click run, to see the custom title)

But instead of a night theme, i was thinking about a rainy, but sunny day, with a rainbow.

The rain should be pouring, while the sun rises and the rainbow appears from right to left, and when the sun sets the rainbow should disappear from right to left.

The length of the entire motion should be no more than 30 seconds. The size should be no more than 300 x 25 pixels smile.gif

Anyone who can help me with this custom title. :slight_smile:
pandy
Huh? wacko.gif
pandy
That's something else. And the thread is more than two years old. I think he has either solved the problem or abandoned the idea, whatever it was, by now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.