Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for help with a website (PHP)
HTMLHelp Forums > General Interest > Jobs Seeking Programmers
Neear1976
Hello everyone!

I'll get sraight to the point.

I'm with a recruiting company and we have a website written on PHP, which we are quite satisfied with, but we want to update it and add a couple of features. So we manage several databases, but we need to add a chatbot and make the website work quicker, as now it's a bit slow. The company who was responsible for this website before closed down, so we're looking for another partner now. We're used to outsourcing so we're looking for a partner in this direction.

Can anybody here recommend an outsoucing trustworthy PHP company?

Thanks!
Luis vane
Hello,

I would love to assist you with your requirements. A five-minute chat would be helpful. PM sent, please check your inbox.

looking for your reply, thank you.

Regards,
Luis vane
Ivy Crawford
Hi!

We're an offshore PHP software development company and we'd be happy to help you with your website:

https://innowise-group.com/technologies/php

I'd be pleased to discuss some further details.

Kind regards,
Ivy.
Neear1976
QUOTE(Luis vane @ Nov 25 2019, 04:46 AM) *

Hello,

I would love to assist you with your requirements. A five-minute chat would be helpful. PM sent, please check your inbox.

looking for your reply, thank you.

Regards,
Luis vane

Sure, I'll contact you.

Best
Neear1976
QUOTE(Ivy Crawford @ Nov 25 2019, 06:44 AM) *

Hi!

We're an offshore PHP software development company and we'd be happy to help you with your website:

https://innowise-group.com/technologies/php

I'd be pleased to discuss some further details.

Kind regards,
Ivy.

Hi!
Thanks, I'll see the link.
Best
james12
QUOTE(Neear1976 @ Nov 25 2019, 04:15 AM) *

Hello everyone!

I'll get sraight to the point.

I'm with a recruiting company and we have a website written on PHP, which we are quite satisfied with, but we want to update it and add a couple of features. So we manage several databases, but we need to add a chatbot and make the website work quicker, as now it's a bit slow. The company who was responsible for this website before closed down, so we're looking for another partner now. We're used to outsourcing so we're looking for a partner in this direction.

Can anybody here recommend an outsoucing trustworthy PHP company?

Thanks!

please check PM
Deep Vyas
Hello ,
I am available to assist you on expectation.
Please let me know availability to schedule a call further

Check PM sent

Regards
deepvyas71
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.