Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HTML work fine in Chrome and bad in IE/Opera !
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > General Web Design
Mircea
I have a problem and i don`t know to solve and why appear ?
I have a webpage www.dreamoptic.ro , when i open in Chrome it works fine and show fine, but , when i open in IE or Opera or mobile it`s go crazy .
Look at attach .
Do you have any ideea why ?
Thank you.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
pandy
Strange. I don't see that in FF. Neither in the latest nor an older version. I do see the background with Dream Optic repeating though. You probably want to make that no-repeat.
Mircea
Problem is with CONTACT tab whois go down , and don`t know why sad.gif . In deed in FF is working fine .
Frederiek
No, it's not, at least not i the latest FF on Mac. It's fine in Safari though.

But you have HTML errors on the contact and the "home" page. Pass the pages through the validator (link at top and bottom of this page).

There are also a few problems with the CSS: http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validat....ro/contact.htm

I also get errors of missing files, many are images, but also a css file.
pandy
On Windows it is. What version is it up to on Mac? Mine is 30.0.

Sorry Mircea, I thought you said IE and FF, but you said IE and Opera. Alas I don't have recent version of either of those browsers.
Frederiek
Mine too. FF updated automatically, going from 27 to 29 to 30. I didn't look in 29, but the contact menu item collapsed below in both other two versions.

I only have Opera (12.16) and it looks ok there. IE has been abandoned for Mac years ago.
Christian J
Opera15 and newer uses the Blink rendering engine, so it should be similar to e.g. Chrome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.