> Chromium browser problem
CharlesEF
post Dec 23 2021, 04:26 PM
Post #1

Programming Fanatic

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,088

Hi All,

I'm facing a problem with my 2 Chromium browsers. Firefox displays calendar.php and sample.php with no problems, code does what is expected.

However, my Chromium browsers have a problem . As the code is now calendar.php has the problem, sample.php does not. The problem is in the 'currentYear' field. If you load calendar.php it will load with December 2021 displayed. Change the year to 2022 and press Enter. The calendar will show December 2021 again. Any year you enter will come back 1 year less. The reason for this is that when I press Enter my Chromium browsers will send a 'prevYear' button click, so 1 year gets subtracted.

I can change this behavior simply by changing the order of 2 thead rows. Place the row with id=shead to the top and the 'currentYear' problem now happens in sample.php, only it's the 'prevMonth' button click that gets sent so the 'currentMonth' get subtracted.

So it seems my Chromium browsers sends the left most button as clicked, but I pressed Enter. Could this be a Chromium bug? Or maybe I've overlooked something. Both pages validate with no errors or warnings.

I've looked at this problem for a couple of days so maybe I can't see the problem anymore. I guess I need some extra eyes to look things over?

Thanks for any help,

Charles
Attached File  claendar1.zip ( 137.75k ) Number of downloads: 256
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 10:52 AM