I am unfamiliar with the entirety of HTML and need to do an assignment. I was asked to make:
1. Main Page - A couple of general paragraphs introducing what your website is about, as
well as links to all of the other pages on your website.
2. Five Topic Pages - Five organized pages which cover highlights
3. Quiz Page – Page with the 5 questions that you used
4. Answer Page – Answers to the quiz questions you used
5. Links Page - Bibliography page of where you found your information (text or images).
I am unsure on how to make multiple webpages with HTML using TextEdit on Mac. I need to link a main page to 5 other topic pages and then need to have separate pages from that. If anyone could help me with what to do that would be greatly appreciated.
See https://htmlhelp.com/faq/html/links.html#link-howto .
So you have one HTML page so far? You just create more pages/documents in the same way that you created the first one. Then you put links from your first page to the other pages and ideally the other way around too.
Say your new page is named dogs.html and is in the same folder as your home page and that your home page is named index.html. Then in the index page you use this link.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)