Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Android 10 help
pandy
post Oct 7 2021, 06:43 AM
Post #1

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

Got me a new phone. Everything went splendid. For the first time ever I got all contacts, old SMS and MMS, even profile images. Until... I realized I couldn't get on the Net. But that's sort of resolved now with the help of my provider.

But the settings are so different. Had Android 8 something before. For example I want to store photos taken with the mobile camera on the SD card. There are no storage choices in Camera Setting. Every guide I've googled up says there is, even those that are specifically for 10.

Any knowledge about this?

@Christian Do you know if there are places where you can pay to get the phone rooted? The guides out there mostly look like they were written by script kids and I don't get half of it and don't know what scripts and software can be trusted. I'm afraid to screw up, since I only have this one phone, no land line.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
pandy
post Mar 10 2022, 05:54 PM
Post #2

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

Sorry about that. I don't agree though. I'm very pleased with the phone otherwise. Not crappy at all. It was easy to get used to since I previously had another pretty barebones android (a Moto). Before that I had a Samsung which was full of stuff I didn't want. I'll probably get this brand next time too, provided they have models that interest me. Of the three phones I mentioned I liked the Samsung the least. So I'm all for choosing something not so mainstream now. A better phone for less money is right up my alley. wink.gif

At the beginning the phone felt clumsy, since it's heavy compared to a normal phone. But I quickly got used to that and it was a consious decision to get this type of phone. I'm sometimes out all day (as in away from power outlets) and need either a big battery or an interchangeable one, but it's pretty great to not have to charge the phone all the time when in town as well.

I guess it's a little touch and go with brands not so well known. You had bad luck and I was lucky.

_______
This post looks odd because it was in reply to spam that's now removed
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:55 AM