The Web Design Group

... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is the name for this style of Website HTML? Is there a template?
post Nov 14 2019, 06:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Posts: 2
Joined: 14-November 19
Member No.: 27,042

What do you call this style/format of website?

Is this a common Template style, and if so is it available somewhere?

IPB Image

User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2020 - 05:17 AM