Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some small issues with text and picture alignment
ahmedjhang
post Oct 28 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,021

www.baghansardairy.com

1. The last two bullet points are not in-line with the rest of the paragraph - ive gone over the html countless times but the stubborn thing just won't get in line!

2. When you click on the "urdu" link, theres an ugly white gap between the nav bar and the picture (which I have no intention of using, just waiting for a new one) - can't get rid of that either.

Any help will, as always, be much appreciated! smile.gif

It would also be great if someone could help with rounding the edges on the website!

This post has been edited by ahmedjhang: Oct 28 2010, 05:29 PM
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
pandy
post Oct 28 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #2

Don't like donuts. Don't do MySpace.

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(ahmedjhang @ Oct 29 2010, 12:19 AM) *

1. The last two bullet points are not in-line with the rest of the paragraph - ive gone over the html countless times but the stubborn thing just won't get in line!

Well, I've stared at it a while too. Obviously it has to do with the long row of   , but you have the same amount in all paras and they are all styled the same as far as I can see. Still, there must be a difference. blink.gif

What did this? Not Word, I think. Some other Office program?
User is offlinePM
Darin McGrew
post Oct 28 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #3

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

It looks like you're trying to style paragraphs so they look like list items. Why not just use a list in the first place?

2. When you click on the "urdu" link, theres an ugly white gap between the nav bar and the picture (which I have no intention of using, just waiting for a new one) - can't get rid of that either.
That's the bottom margin specified for #content #navigation {...} in css/defaulturdu.css
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2020 - 01:08 AM