... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mentoring And/Or HTML Development
MaxArk68
post Oct 28 2022, 07:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,609

I am not HTML, CSS or Javascript savvy. I have been self teaching, but the process is slow going. I have been asked to design a combination mapping and logging application for snow plow operators. I have a mapping solution, "MAPME", and I have been told by the MAPME administrators that I can build logging functions into their mapping system through the integration of HTML. I have a trial for 7 days in which extended features like HTML are unlocked, but after the trial, I can no longer test the advanced features, like HTML integration to see if their product will work. There is no way I will be able to grasp HTML, CSS and possibly Javascript in this short amount of time needed to develop and test full potential.

I am looking for someone that would be willing to assist in creation, or mentoring/guiding my development of HTML/Javascript code into this feature. I don't think there is a need to make thing look pretty at this point, just functional.

The goal (basic):
- an interactive button is made available on the MAPME interface for users to click. With this click, the click is time stamped, a simple user form is displayed asking for 2-3 pieces of information witrh this data and the time stamp sent to an Excel file hosted on a GDrive account. It will be familioar to understand the format of data in the MAPME application.

If anyone is willing/able to help, I would entertain reasonable and fair compensation for your assistance. I would be happy to disccuss this in further detail with anyone willing to take this on.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
rankuupuser
post Nov 10 2023, 01:55 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,089

Interested how do I contact ?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:04 PM