... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Noobie help for CSS
TW Allen
post Dec 10 2023, 03:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,890

I'm a noobie and trying my best to grasp CSS. I get the purpose of CSS and have "bought into" the concept. I'm just struggling with a few specific issues. I had some help on the HTML forums, but I'm still having difficulty.

In allendesigns.com/index.html, I can't get the section under "types of projects" to align left and have an unordered list with bullets. I believe the problem with the bullets has something to do with the help I got with #mainmenu in my css file (allendesigns.com/css/allen.css but I'm not sure. I got it to align left, but still no bullets. I DO want everything else to be centered.

allendesigns.com/residential_remodel_projects.html looks fine both on my monitor and my phone, even though the "types of projects" is centered. The appearance on my phone is the most important thing to me as Google Ads says 90% of my clicks come from mobile devices.

However, when I go to a specific project, such as allendesigns.com/projects/22310/22310.html, the image size (600px) pushes all of the text to the left even though the images are the same (600px) size as the one on allendesigns.com/residential_remodel_projects.html. They are all centered on my monitor, but not on my mobile device.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

This post has been edited by TW Allen: Dec 10 2023, 03:21 PM
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 04:37 AM