Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hyperlink
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > General Web Design
Jeff Walters
I am building a simple page with text naming each page at the top. Sort of like a menu. I want the user to be able to click a word in the list to go to the selected page, ie Home takes you to the home page and Contact takes you to the contact page. I am not able to find any information on how to set that up with Webeasy. As a matter of fact I am not finding Webeasy very easy at all. I'm an old Namo Webeditor designer but they no longer make it.
Can anyone help with the linking issue?

Jeff
pandy
I don't think any regular here knows anything about WebEasy. We are kinda prone to writing HTML by hand. Isn't there a Help file you can consult?
pandy
BTW it looks like they are making Namo again.
https://www.namowebeditor.com
Jeff Walters
QUOTE(pandy @ Nov 20 2018, 11:23 PM) *

I don't think any regular here knows anything about WebEasy. We are kinda prone to writing HTML by hand. Isn't there a Help file you can consult?

Thanks for the reply. I choose this forum because of its name but there are others I can check ok. Thanks for the Namo info. Will check it out.
pandy
Yes. We can help you with writing HTML. But we don't know software we haven't used ourselves. Those Avanquest guys need a support forum, me thinks. You are not the first person to ask about how to use their software.

Good luck anyway. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.