Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AdSense manipulation by G**gle
HTMLHelp Forums > General Interest > Off Topic
jimlongo
Do no evil . . . pfft
http://pastebin.com/qh6Tta3h
Frederiek
I haven't read it all yet (I don't have time now, but I will finish it), but it reminds me of a global article on how society in general and human communications work. It's shocking to read, but good to know such things. If you like, I'll PM you the link to that or how you can find it (if you don't already know what I'm talking about), as it seems inappropriate to point to it here.

Thanks for this, anyway.
Vicki
This is the first time to read that article. I don't convince if the author is saying the truth since the author's name is not found on that article.
Frederiek
Would you have revealed your name if you were that employee and had written that article? I doubt it.
jimlongo
It may not be true (and google has refuted it on some forums), but google's general handling (or should I say non-handling) of AdSense issues leaves way too much room for the imagination.

Try complaining to Google sometime. Except for Adwords (which you pay for) there are no humans to intervene on your behalf. Your left at the whim of robots.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.