Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the first step in builing sites for sale
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > Cascading Style Sheets
olgamar
I am planning to build sites for sale. What is my first step should be? Is it better for me to choose CMS or framework? and what type exactly? i know HTML and CSS.
PlannedBoredom
sites for sale meaning sites that you plan on selling or sites that sell items or services?
olgamar
I mean.. i bilt site for my own perpose and now i am offered to make site for one company. I know html and css and for my site i've written code by myself. But now i think its better to learn how to make site automatically. Its queckly and easy in case when building sites is your profession. I should choose CMS or framework or smth else?
Darin McGrew
Your question is too broad for a specific answer.

Yes, you should figure out how to create the many pages of the site automatically, but the best tool for that depends on many things. How much can you program the tool yourself? What kinds of server-side (e.g., CGI, PHP, ASP) programs can you run on your server? What kinds of content/functionality will the site provide?
olgamar
Okey. There is a few details. I made site for me. I am designer.
http://www.luckyframe74.com/
I put my portfolio and rezume and a little extra information. And i hope to find customers, for instance small or everage trade companies who wants to make or redesign there sites. Its my job. I found a few customesr now. And i am aking you (please, dont louthing a lot)) what CMS (Joomla, Wordpress, Pimcore ot etc or frameworks (Zend etc) is better to use to create nice sites fast and easy. I know html5/CSS3. Php no. I am designer, not programmer.
olgamar
But i love making sites, despite of luck of skills.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.