Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help Please!
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > Markup (HTML, XHTML, XML)
enjoisk8ing707
I'm new to this and I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this. I just decided to put up a website but I'm having a little trouble getting the effects that I desire. I want to have my side menu to stay where it is in a fixed location. I want all of the images to show up and scroll to the left and right instead of up and down. Whenever I put anything on the site, everything shows up under my menu and wont go to the right of it. Here is a link to my site that I am uploading currently. http://www.mrugenus.com
pandy
I don't see anything scrolling in any direction.
Frederiek
You used a TABLE to which you set position: fixed. That means the whole table will stay fixed, not just the menu. No scrolling occurs because of that, not even upon resizing the window. Besides, a table is a rigid element. I'm not so sure you can set part of it as fixed.

The page lacks a DOCTYPE and consists of only images (spacer and other transparent images included), which makes it heavy to load and difficult to get indexed by search engines.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.