Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: designing datasheet form style
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > Cascading Style Sheets
shankar from vizag
Good afternoon

Is there any reference / sample code for building datasheet form style with HTML and CSS. If there is a possibility, I want to make my manual work into automation.

regards
CharlesEF
How are you building the datasheet form now? Where does the data come from? I'm not sure I understand your question.
shankar from vizag
QUOTE(CharlesEF @ Mar 29 2016, 06:54 AM) *

How are you building the datasheet form now? Where does the data come from? I'm not sure I understand your question.

I have attached a html page which will be the collection form. Data which is stored in database be displayed as it is in word document on demand. Is it possible like in the word document ?Click to view attachment
shankar from vizag
QUOTE(shankar from vizag @ Mar 29 2016, 02:01 PM) *

QUOTE(CharlesEF @ Mar 29 2016, 06:54 AM) *

I have attached a html page which will be the collection form. Data which is stored in database be displayed as it is in word document on demand. Is it possible like in the word document ?Click to view attachment

Is it possible, if the entered data is put in database like in MySQL and is retrieved on form in datasheet. If so, please provide me any reference to follow. Please guide in this regard.
CharlesEF
Do you already have a database with the information? What server-side language are you going to use (PHP)? Your query form has no code at all (the form must be inside the <body></body> tags). Your output form can be done with code. Can you post your code?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.