Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blog
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > Web Site Functionality
Omii
Hi all... well am the student. and now a days am trying to build an website. but there is little bit confusion so am here to get the best answer... and I hope I'll got the solution from here...

well i am creating an blog website. and i know there is another option to create blog like using word press, blogger. etc. but here am creating my own blog website. but there is little bit problem.

blog site

[/b]
look at this Site.. its an blog site. well there are a lot of post on that home page. it is the home page so it just contain the short summery of posts. but when we click on it, to read more. then it direct us to complete post.

so i just wanna know that by clicking the link to read more. the page that i got is same home page, or another page.

if its home page. then where's the other content gone, and if its another page so do we need to create as many pages as post... mean we need to create different pages for all...??? its mean if there are 100 blogs then should be 100 pages...????

I hope you understand the question;;;;
so ...
please make it clear for me....

thank you...
Christian J
Hi! One thread is enough, let's stick with this one. smile.gif
pandy
So if you don't use WordPress, what software are you using? It doesn't look like page is hardcoded.
Omii
QUOTE(Christian J @ Mar 18 2016, 04:31 PM) *

How to do that..??
Omii
QUOTE(pandy @ Mar 18 2016, 04:36 PM) *

So if you don't use WordPress, what software are you using? It doesn't look like page is hardcoded.

I want to make the website using html, php, js, and jquery....
pandy
QUOTE(Omii @ Mar 19 2016, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Christian J @ Mar 18 2016, 04:31 PM) *

How to do that..??

Don't create more than one thread about the same issue...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.