Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error in HTML Quiz
HTMLHelp Forums > Programming > Client-side Scripting
needausername
Hi,

I've have a quiz that I produce online that I have done lots of times with different questions.

However, this time question 1 (in the first quiz) is coming up as incorrect, producing a score of zero. The correct answer is 'Eventual'.

It appears to me the quiz is correctly formatted. On the odd occasion this does happen, but within 5 minutes I can find an error, such as a space where it should not be for example. But I cannot see any error in this one.

I'd appreciate if anyone who's knowledgeable on this may be able to spot something I have missed. I've attached the HTML (please note again it is the first quiz, as there are two there).

Thanks a lot
Christian J
CODE
answers[0] = "?Eventual";

The question mark above shouldn't be there.

As a sidenote this HTML should be removed too, but it doesn't affect the script:

CODE
<script>

</script>
</div>
needausername
QUOTE(Christian J @ Sep 24 2015, 11:10 AM) *

CODE
answers[0] = "?Eventual";

The question mark above shouldn't be there.

As a sidenote this HTML should be removed too, but it doesn't affect the script:

CODE
<script>

</script>
</div>

Hi,

There is no question mark in the html I am viewing in dreamweaver so I'm not sure what you are referring to. I've copied what I am viewing in the attached word document.

Thanks again
needausername
That's odd - as I said there was no question mark in my version at all, but I deleted "Eventual" and wrote it in again and it now works.

So must have been some kind of quirk with dreamweaver.

Anyway, now sorted so thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.