I downloaded a preset to my blogger blog and am unable to get the slideshow to work.

My blog: http://esteekras.blogspot.com/
How it should look: demo.mybloggerthemes.com/2015/03/woody-blogger-templates.html

I found the html coding for the slider and noticed the words 'feeds' and '<data:content/>' highlighted in red, so maybe I have to put something in those fields? If so, I am not sure what. I changed those words to capslock so you can see what I am talking about. A picture of the coding is attached below.

<script>
document.write(&quot;&lt;script src=\&quot;/FEEDS/posts/default/-/<DATA:CONTENT/>?max-results=&quot;+numposts1+&quot;&amp;orderby=published&amp;alt=json-in-script&amp;callback=showrecentposts1\&quot;&gt;&lt;\/script&gt;&quot;);
</script>

Thank you! I would appreciate any help as I am very lost and want to get this website running!

The whole html for the slider is:

<b:section class='bt-slider' id='bt-slider-main' maxwidgets='1' showaddelement='yes'>
<b:widget id='HTML9' locked='false' title='featured Slider' type='HTML'>
<b:includable id='main'>
<!-- only display title if it's non-empty -->
<b:if cond='data:title != &quot;&quot;'>
<h2 class='title'><data:title/></h2>
</b:if>
<div class='widget-content'>
<div id='section-featured'>

<script>
document.write(&quot;&lt;script src=\&quot;/feeds/posts/default/-/<data:content/>?max-results=&quot;+numposts1+&quot;&amp;orderby=published&amp;alt=json-in-script&amp;callback=showrecentposts1\&quot;&gt;&lt;\/script&gt;&quot;);
</script>

</div>
</div>

<b:include name='quickedit'/>
</b:includable>
</b:widget>
</b:section>

<!-- Slider Ends -->