Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need to modify home page text
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > General Web Design
bap
Hello everybody smile.gif,

I am struggling on a Joomla website.

the website address is here : http://www.energyxtreme.net

On the first home page, There is a section called "Idle reduction technologies", just under the slideshow.
The section starts where the title "idle reduction technologies" is and stops when the little white designs are appearing with the 3 columns.

I would like to change this section or at least the text of this section.

I searched on the Administrator side (articles / components / plugins) of Joomla, i searched in the source code, i searched on the index.html of the actual joomla template.

I can't find the text and i can't find where i am supposed to be going to modify it.

I'm stuck on that since a while and i was hoping that you could help me on finding it thanks to the source code of the web page ?

Thanks For your help and for your time smile.gif.

Best regards,

Bap

Frederiek
I have no knowledge of Joomla, but the text is inside a DIV with class="home-blurb", which is inside class="key-box" and again inside class="custom", all inside the DIV with id="main-content".

If you don't find it this way, you might take a look in Joomla's Community & Support.
bap
Thank you for your help ! still can't find it anywhere. i followed your advise and did a post on a Joomla help forum.

Thank you for your time Frederiek ! smile.gif
Frederiek
Oh well, I hope someone at the Joomla forum can help you then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.