Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Mystery " />
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > Markup (HTML, XHTML, XML)
GideonatStrength
I feel like this is going to be a very simple and stupid fix, but it has been driving me nuts! My site is

http://strengthmartialarts.com

If you go to the site and look in the top left corner above the banner you can see the characters " /> . I am assuming that is a broken line of code or link but I cannot for the life of me find where it is to fix it! I have searched the header.php as well as many of the other .php files and cannot find what is cause this!

I am using WordPress 3.3.1 to do all of my work on this site. If anyone could help me find this error or if anyone has any tips on how to find it, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thank you,

GideonAtStrength
script_monkey
looks suspicious in this line

<meta name="msvalidate.01" content="<meta name=\"msvalidate.01\" content=\"3658AEBE2C1E182E74F56CCA25ED11F3\" />" />

your ending double nested brackets seems to be having an issue
its the only thing noticeable. It cant be PHP script unless you have something running at top of page that's not visible and I can't see PHP once the HTML is rendered. that being the most suspicious I would start with that.
GideonatStrength
That give me a good starting point! Thank you very much!
GideonatStrength
Found the solution! It was my Robots Meta plugin that was generating the suspicious line with the double nesting. Thank you for helping me out!

GideonAtStrength
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.