Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help please!
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > Markup (HTML, XHTML, XML)
goodjuju
Hello,

On my site which I have created in Dreamweaver, I have several pages that are not linking in Internet Explorer. In Safari and Firefox they are fine.
Select pages appear white. But some are loading properly.

I am new to HTML and have tried EVERYTHING. Can someone please take a look and offer advice? THANK YOU!!! smile.gif

Here is the website:

www.mana-yoga.com

The Links, Location do not link...

When I use a validator the error seems to be here:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen, projection" href="styles.css" />

But what I don't understand is why some pages are linking fine, and only these 2 aren't. All of them using the code listed above.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Darin McGrew
Firefox can't find the server at www.mana-yoga.com.
goodjuju
www.manna-yoga.com

SORRY... I left an "n" out!
pandy
Fix the errors and it will work. The below is for the Links page.
http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/validate.c...s&input=yes

You get the first error, the about LINK not being allowed there, because of the second error.

CODE
Line 8, character 7:
</head>
      ^Error: end tag for title omitted; end tags are required in XML for non-empty elements; empty elements require an end tag or the start tag must end with />

You have forgotten the closing tag for TITLE, thus LINK is inside TITLE which isn't allowed. What's worse is that the rest of the page is inside TITLE and that's why is doesn't show in some browsers.
goodjuju
Thank you so very much!!!

It worked and is up biggrin.gif

Have a great day!

Aaron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.