Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post Count doesn't update
HTMLHelp Forums > Administrative > Feedback and Assistance
jimlongo
Hi, even though I've made a few posts and replies my post count still indicates ZERO.
i should automatically update, No?
jimlongo
Wait it just went to ONE. does it only count NEWTOPICs . . . usually they count all Posts and Replies.

jimlongo
all of a sudden it is starting to accumulate - just missing the first few.
John Pozadzides
QUOTE(jimlongo @ Aug 24 2006, 04:28 PM) *

Hi, even though I've made a few posts and replies my post count still indicates ZERO.

Jim,

If you did some posting in the test forum, that one is configured to not increment post counts. But all of the other forums do.
:-)

John
John Pozadzides
QUOTE(jimlongo @ Aug 24 2006, 04:29 PM) *

all of a sudden it is starting to accumulate - just missing the first few.

By the way, that's a cool avatar. wink.gif
jimlongo
QUOTE(John Pozadzides @ Aug 24 2006, 06:56 PM) *

QUOTE(jimlongo @ Aug 24 2006, 04:28 PM) *

Jim,

If you did some posting in the test forum, that one is configured to not increment post counts. But all of the other forums do.
:-)

I guess I won't be hanging around that forum much more rolleyes.gif
John Pozadzides
Well, I'm sure you can understand why we did that... someone could go there and post 100 test messages just to drive up their post count... wink.gif
jimlongo
I'm sorry I don't have time for that . . . I'm still too busy trying to find the 100's of posts that all you admins and moderators have racked up!!!!! laugh.gif
John Pozadzides
QUOTE(jimlongo @ Aug 24 2006, 11:11 PM) *

I'm sorry I don't have time for that . . . I'm still too busy trying to find the 100's of posts that all you admins and moderators have racked up!!!!! laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Yes, we did a good job of moving all our threads out before opening up the board for the general Beta. We've actually been testing, breaking and fixing the board for about a month now. The post counts are all in the super secret "staff" directory now. wink.gif

I must give pandy and Christian some props. They found a WHOLE lot of stuff which we've already fixed up. But of course I'm sure there is still a lot more to find and figure out as you yourself are proving.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.