Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flash Music Player
HTMLHelp Forums > Web Authoring > Graphics, Flash and Multimedia
mcgillis
Hello, I'm making a music purchasing website and I need some guidance on the type of flash player to use on it.

I've been told that the best way to securely put music on a site is with flash because people won't be able to just right-click on it and download the song. The thing is, I don't know anything about flash.

Does anyone know of a flash tutorial or a free (or cheap) editor that would be ideal for this sort of thing?

What I want to do with the site is make it so people can listen to a song but will have to pay for it before they can download it. Nothing particularly fancy. I just don't really know how to go about doing it.

Thanks
file recovery
SecureTSPlayer is Flash Music Player software for web sites designed specially for people that need to protect the audio files from unauthorized downloads. Users can listen to the song but can not access the playlist, can not download the mp3 file and the file is not cached by the browser. This is what you need specially is you are selling music, your users will listen the product without access to download the files.
Regards
data recovery services
http://www.datadoctor.biz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.