Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help With Web Design, Don't Know What To Call This
sweakers
post May 19 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,696

Hello!

I'm making a website and need some HTML help...

Heres basically what I have so far:

IPB Image

I want to make it when you click anything on that page thats a url it will go to the body but still keep the frames.

Heres the source code if you need it:
CODE

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Frameset//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-frameset.dtd">
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>URL</title>
    </head>

<frameset cols="270,*"  framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" frameborder="no" border="0">
        <frame src="start.html" name="nav" scrolling="yes" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" border="no" />
        <frameset rows="195,*"  framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" frameborder="no" border="0">
        <frameset rows="97,*"  framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" frameborder="no" border="0">
            <frame src="http://header.html" name="head" scrolling="no" noresize="noresize" frameborder="0" marginwidth="10" marginheight="0" border="no" />
        <frameset rows="20,*"  framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" frameborder="no" border="0">
        <frame src="nav.html" name="sub" scrolling="no" noresize="noresize" frameborder="0" marginwidth="10" marginheight="0" border="no"></frameset>    
<frameset rows="100,*"  framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" frameborder="no" border="0">
<iframe src="watchtests0ep0.html" width="100%" height="100%" border="0"></iframe>                

<noframes>
        <body>
            <p>Your browser does not support frames. Please get FireFox, Safari, etc.!</p>
        </body>
    </noframes>
    </html>

Can Someone help me?

Thanks!

~Sweakers
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Darin McGrew
post May 19 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #2

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Please see the FAQ entry How do I make a link or form in one frame update another frame?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:07 AM