Reply to this topicStart new topic
> link in xml page problem, link opens in new browser instead of same page
kennystringer
post Mar 17 2010, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,331

Hi all,

I am trying to make an image in a slide show on a flash xml page link to an item in the site menu, namely my guestbook. I've succeeded in creating the link, but it is opening in a new window in a new browser. How can I make it open in the same page? Here is the script as it presently stands...

<slide media="image" manualDelay="6000"><!--only use swfThumb when inserting an swf file-->

<captionTitle useTitle="true" embedFont="true" tweenFrom="-20" Xpos = "200" Ypos = "235" tweenTo= "200" tweenDelay="1" width = "500">Welcome to My New Website!</captionTitle>
<captionBody useBody="true" embedFont="true" tweenFrom="-20" Xpos = "330" Ypos = "260" tweenTo= "200" tweenDelay="0.5" width = "500">click here to sign my guestbook...</captionBody>
<url>assets/features/solo.jpg</url><!--580 x 400--><!--example_swf.swf / assets/slideshow_pics/pic1.jpg-->
<link usePicAsLink="true" Xpos="135" Ypos="64" linkText=">" linkBGColor="008fff" linkBGRolloverColor="000000" >/#/guestbook</link>

</slide>

If anyone wishes to see the problem directly please visit http://www.kennyjohn.com/#/home and it's the slide show right there on the home page. You'll notice that the first slide is linked to my guestbook page, and I simply want it to jump to that page as if the user had clicked directly on the guestbook link in the menu itself.

Thank you for any help excl.gif
Kenny
PS. Sorry I had to repost this because I forgot to select the "enable email notification of replies" box.. sorry... blush.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:23 AM