Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> text box linking
Hannah Boden
post Nov 14 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,978

Hi i work inside a online webdeisng program for a company.

i am working on biography pages for employees. i have a page that has all 75+ employees on it. each employee has their own tabel box and inside the box is the beginning to their little bio. at the bottom of the box there is a button to click to be able to see their full bio on a different page. inside the program it is set up on 2 different pages for each employee, so i have to edit both and make sure they are both exactly the same. i NEED to be able to only have to edit the FULL bio page and the changes automatically change on the previous page. so i want to link a text box, starting at a specific point in the page, to the employees full bio page.

HELP PLEASEE!

User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Christian J
post Nov 14 2013, 01:21 PM
Post #2

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 7

QUOTE(Hannah Boden @ Nov 14 2013, 05:59 PM) *

i have a page that has all 75+ employees on it. each employee has their own tabel box and inside the box is the beginning to their little bio. at the bottom of the box there is a button to click to be able to see their full bio on a different page.

I understand the above, but not this part:

inside the program it is set up on 2 different pages for each employee, so i have to edit both and make sure they are both exactly the same. i NEED to be able to only have to edit the FULL bio page and the changes automatically change on the previous page. so i want to link a text box, starting at a specific point in the page, to the employees full bio page.

--can you explain that a little more?

User is offlinePM
pandy
post Nov 14 2013, 03:22 PM
Post #3

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

You want an automagically created summary on the first page?
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:09 PM