Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blogger template is a mess: Any help?
ggblog84
post May 14 2016, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,245

Hello everyone,

I'm about to start a German blog on blogger.com and I've already customized my blog template.
But I still need some help because I'm no pro.

My template contains HTML and CSS.

I have some difficulties with the desktop web view and the mobile version of the blog:

Desktop version
• Each word of the blog post titles starts with a capital letter. But that's not the way the title originally looks like. How can I change that problem?
• On the right sidebar in the "About" section I have difficulties with the picture. The picture displays bigger that it originally is. But only in the "About" section: The picture is supposed to be displayed smaller than it is, like an avatar. But why can't I make it smaller?

Mobile version
• The color of the post titles and the text color of the blog posts is supposed to be black. But it's grey instead. How can I change that?
• The mobile version doesn't display time & date of the posts. But I want it to be shown above each title. How can I do that?
• There's a seprating line under each blog post that is supposed to seperate the blog posts from each other to make the mobile version look more structured.
But the seperation line is grey. How can I change the color for that line in the mobile version?
• There's a blue button at the top of the page right under the blog's title banner. But it doesn't seem to have any function. Is it supposed to have a function?
How can I change that?

The link to my blog is: http://voll-schwul.blogspot.de/

If you want to download the current template code I've uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6wmj9db1...GTEMPLATE01.txt

I'm very thankful for any kind of help because I'm very desperate and can't find any solution for my problems.

Thank you very much in advance.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:22 AM