Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome! Please introduce yourself...
jimlongo
post Oct 11 2011, 05:04 PM
Post #41

This is My Life

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Desperation is a great teacher. Glad you're enjoying it. Keep on going!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Tracy Stein
post Jan 31 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 16,367

Hi,
I'm tracy, from China.

Welcome to China.
User is offlinePM
marcuspowel
post Feb 7 2012, 07:23 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 16,421

hello everyone, i am marcus powell,i newly join to this topic, please get posting this topic and enjoy all,this game section was gettig benefit to all,please coperate me and getting some extra.
User is offlinePM
marcuspowel
post Mar 27 2012, 01:51 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 16,421

Hello all,

I started playing on 1/27/2012 and am now level 11. My name is Marcus game is my important part of my life ,i play many type of game but lottery game is the important game of all game, this is my persona ingame as well as my friends, so feel free to drop me a line anytime. When I am offline, I enjoy playimg chess, reading, a wide array of music, & videogames.

Regards,
Marcus
User is offlinePM
canuckmama
post Apr 10 2012, 02:35 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 16,890

blink.gif Hi new to this site. I am a small web site designer in BC and really am looking for a place to get advice and help on my sites. I want to take more schooling and want to know where to start! Right now I need big help with a drop float problem.

If anyone can help me the site is www.ellasoflangley.ca I have been playing with it for 4 days now and need to have fresh eyes, the site worked fine for a month then every image just disappeared!
HELP!!!!
User is offlinePM
pandy
post Apr 10 2012, 05:19 PM
Post #46

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

They seem to be there now.
User is offlinePM
Robert M
post Aug 21 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #47

Member No.: 17,644

Greetings to all; No formal learning or schooling but
I have cobbled together my experences of computer electronics (basic before being asked to leave)Computer Programing (back when Cobal, Fortran and Basic was all the rage) and a lot of self teaching on Lotus 123, Database III+ and most recently Access.
I am now working on HTML and CSS programing and have come across a need to see some examples of HTML pages and CSS pages as they appear after compleation. I am learning the elements and the coding, but have a lot of questions on the layout. I.E. how to change the styles on the web page from one <p> to another.
Thank you for having the forum.
User is offlinePM
doobylee
post Sep 30 2012, 08:16 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 17,878

Hey, im a computer science major and i wanted to learn how to start up my own website and get things rolling. My name is Patrick Murphy and my interests are sports, gaming, artificial intelligence and programming.
User is offlinePM
jonasmarsh621
post Oct 12 2012, 01:30 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 17,901

Hello everybody! I am Jonas from San Diego, California. A newbie web designer. I'm a teacher by profession. Got interested on web designing since this has become the theme in my school.
User is offlinePM
benjie22
post Oct 31 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #50

Member No.: 18,033

Hello! I'm Benjie and work in pest control treatment company. I came here to know and understand html and other programming language. I wanna understand how to create website using html. I hope that I'm still welcome here despite that I am not a programmer.

This post has been edited by benjie22: Oct 31 2012, 12:05 AM
User is offlinePM
Darin McGrew
post Oct 31 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #51

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Welcome, Benjie!
User is offlinePM
OlgaRainbow
post Nov 14 2012, 07:19 AM
Post #52

Member No.: 18,050

Hello to everyone here! Actually i'm the newbiest newbie i think) but i found this forum and i think i'll grow up here. thank you!
User is offlinePM
Frederiek
post Nov 14 2012, 09:33 AM
Post #53

Programming Fanatic

Member No.: 9

Welcome Olga. Hey, we all started there once. Ok, for me, that's a long time ago wink.gif
User is offlinePM
OlgaRainbow
post Nov 15 2012, 12:04 PM
Post #54

Member No.: 18,050

QUOTE(Frederiek @ Nov 14 2012, 04:33 PM) *

Welcome Olga. Hey, we all started there once. Ok, for me, that's a long time ago wink.gif

someday i'll say these words too " ..for me, that's a long time ago wink.gif.."

User is offlinePM
John1995
post Dec 27 2012, 12:06 AM
Post #55

Member No.: 18,322

Hello,

My name is Johnathon, I am 17 years old and a senior at Lincoln Northeast High School, and I started my programming life at 16 years old. The extent of my knowledge is basic SQL and most of what there is to know about HTML. I just finished a semester long class on HTML and CSS in high school. As of know I do some developmental projects on my own, on some privately used Game databases, as well as personal projects for local organizations, web pages that is, at least until I get through college for Computer Sciences/Programming. As far as hobbies go, I am social, but I tend to be a gamer at heart. MMO's and dice and paper RPGs are where I generally stay. Outside of that, I participate, whenever possible in Skills USA, and I just recently achieved the highest award in Scouting, I am, as of 12/18/2012 a registered Eagle Scout od the Boy Scouts of America. If that doesn't mean something to someone, then I don't know what will. I hope I can benefit from the knowledge everyone has to offer, and eventually be able to offer some of my own some day. I have a feeling I will visit here often, through the years.
User is offlinePM
Darin McGrew
post Dec 29 2012, 03:35 AM
Post #56

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Welcome, John1995!
User is offlinePM
rockinrod
post Feb 10 2013, 05:26 AM
Post #57

Member No.: 18,629

Hello All,

I've been doing basic web site building for about 15 years now but am now seeing the need to learn some HTML coding to fix my blunders...

Glad to be here, originally from, Ft Campbell, KY, last place of residence Baton Rouge, LA now retired and living in the wonderful country of the sunny Philippines...

Hoping to pic some brains and learn some of this code and my web page errors, repairing...

Thanks,

R Bell
Cebu City, Philippines

QUOTE(Darin McGrew @ Nov 26 2008, 09:28 AM) *

Please take a minute to introduce yourself...

How did you start writing/programming for the web?
What kind of web-related projects do you work on?
Do you have any other interests?

[Information about web companies should be posted elsewhere; this thread is for people to introduce themselves.]

User is offlinePM
jac92
post Apr 4 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 18,957

Hows it going everyone?

As you can easily tell, I am new to this site and honestly, I am fairly new to programming and coding.

I have dabbled with python in the past for school, currently learning html and php, and I am udderly lost!

I hope this place can offer some help for me to understand what I'm doing wrong.

I would just like to point out, yes I am a student, and yes I will be asking for help with homework assignments. PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS NEXT PART! I understand that people come on to these websites all the time for others to do their work for them. I DO NOT MEAN TO IMPLY THIS! I will be asking for help on my assignments, but not the assignments themselves! I will be posting examples and alternations to the assignment so you dont think I am asking for someone to do it for me.

I honestly do want to learn this, so I hope you all can understand that I do not mean to try to be the typical student trying to find an easy way out and it is for this reason I am explaining myself in this post. I have had sites in the past shun me and throw me aside because they think I just copied my assignment and pasted it for someone else to do for me. THIS IS NOT WHAT I AM DOING!

Thank you all and I look forward to receiving your help!

JAC92~~
User is offlinePM
houseclearance24
post May 9 2013, 11:42 PM
Post #59

Member No.: 16,100

I'm Lloyd from London. I'm not a programming but I really want to learn all about html which until now I'm still confused.
User is offlinePM
Auntie M
post May 12 2013, 07:37 PM
Post #60

Member No.: 19,130

I have a website on which I just put a large table with an index at the top. I can get from the index to the beginning of a specific initial alphabetic character in the "author" column of the table but not to a specific author name. I cannot see any difference in the coding between the link/anchor pairs that work and the ones that do not.

I cannot figure out what keywords to use to find info about internal links. The first thing I saw on this site was a statement by an expert who says he refuses to help people debug.

I worked on mainframe computers from 1967 to 1999 and am retired now and play with my own website. This is the first time I am completely baffled about how to fix a problem.
User is offlinePM

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 11:21 PM