Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elements behaving differently on mobile device than on desktop
Jeanette94
post Jun 21 2017, 01:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,439

Hello,

My site has been out for some time now and I didn't notice this problem until now.
When viewing my site on desktop and resizing the browser to the size of a mobile device everything looks great,
but when viewing my site on an actual mobile device some of the elements changes size and position.
Could I be doing something wrong? All help is much appreciated. My website is www.esigaretten.no smile.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Christian J
post Jun 21 2017, 04:34 PM
Post #2

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 7

QUOTE(Jeanette94 @ Jun 21 2017, 08:45 PM) *

the size of a mobile device

Today's mobile phones sometimes have the same resolutions as desktop monitors, so maybe only your widest min-width: 1024px media query is used (even in portrait mode)? You might test this in your phone with different CSS colors in each media query rule.

when viewing my site on an actual mobile device some of the elements changes size and position.

Which elements, and in what way? E.g., the media queries only affect div#container, not the footer. Also, which mobile and browser?

Could I be doing something wrong? All help is much appreciated. My website is www.esigaretten.no

The HTML has a couple of minor errors according to https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http%3A%2F...igaretten.no%2F but they're probably unrelated. I didn't check the CSS or JS closely.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:07 AM