Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HTML help for signature
euphoric
post May 10 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,785

Hi all,

I have been searching and reading tutorials on HTML for my email signature and I am having no luck getting what I want to work at all. Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me a hand? Basically I just want it to look like what I am about to try and describe -

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

Name(Blue color with a nice font and larger text), RealtorŪ
Company name
address
city,state,zip
office#
cell#
fax#
email(clickable)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically that of which I thought would be simple... is not. Can't get it to do name-comma-realtor right. Can't get it to list straight down, it wants to keep running on one line continuous and I damn sure can't get the email to become clickable so when it's clicked it will open in their email to send me an email.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Sean-

edit - I just sent an email from my business email and it looks like the clickable works, but this is in text format. Would I have to do something special with it on HTML format?

This post has been edited by euphoric: May 10 2007, 07:38 PM
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Corey Bryant
post May 10 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,399

What are you using for your email client - Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002 (XP), Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, or ??

Usually Outlook will create the HTML for you, but it helps to know which client you are using. There are hundreds of them
User is offlinePM
euphoric
post May 10 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,785

I wish, this is all set up within the company and when you are in the options to input the signature there are NO options to do anything other than use text or HTML. And with HTML I need to have the full signature within the script and basically cut and paste it in the option space.

If I created it in Outlook would I be able to access the script to do this? I've never used Outlook so I don't know. I've always used Eudora but I don't have access to that client anymore sad.gif
User is offlinePM
Corey Bryant
post May 10 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,399

How do you check your email? Do you use webmail - if so, which one i.e. smartermail (from smartertools, horde (I think)) and there are others.

In Outlook 2007 signatures can be created by going to Tools - Options - Mail Format tab and click on Signatures. You will see an icon to create a link, insert an image, etc. Plus I know Outlook 2007 and other versions, you can edit the HTML file as well. But all of this is in vain since I don't think you use Outlook 2007 or another version of Outlook?

How do you check your email? Usually webmail applications offer a way to set up a signature - I am pretty sure SmarterMail does. But you probably use another method - what's that and that might help.
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:51 AM