Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Web Help, Please..
G MoNeY
post Sep 22 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

OK, I'm attempting for the first time to make a page from scratch. I'm pretty familiar with HTML as I run a few other sites that I update, etc...However, adding HTML to a template from scratch, I don't know much on. I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm using Photoshop with Dreamweaver or Frontpage. I've saved the PSD as a HTML file, but just want to make certain sections for text and buttons redirect to the specified sections. Can someone give me some pointers? I have uploaded a few of the templates I have, my idea is a bit more in-depth. I want to enable the feature of each time you refresh the webpage a new picture on the left is shown. To add to that, each time you click the specified button at the top, a player from that sport is shown and the news, etc...is posted on the dedicated text sections of the main page. Redirecting to the forums, etc...is pretty easy and I should be able to handle all of that. Would appreciate a response very much and thanks in advance. My templates are posted HERE
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Darin McGrew
post Sep 22 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #2

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(G MoNeY @ Sep 22 2006, 11:17 AM) *
I want to enable the feature of each time you refresh the webpage a new picture on the left is shown.
One of these prewritten random-image CGI programs or prewritten random-image PHP programs may meet your needs.

QUOTE(G MoNeY @ Sep 22 2006, 11:17 AM) *
To add to that, each time you click the specified button at the top, a player from that sport is shown and the news, etc...is posted on the dedicated text sections of the main page.
One of these prewritten random-text CGI programs or prewritten random-text PHP programs may meet your needs.
User is offlinePM
G MoNeY
post Sep 22 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

okay...I think the 1st links you sent makes sense on the image to randomize the players on the left side of the template. However, how do I actually incorporate HTML to the text boxes on that graphic I made. Such as, on that template I made, I need text to be displayed in the text box next to the player. The other 2 text boxes need to display text as well. I'm sure it has to do with aligning tables and having text display in them, but I'm not sure how to do it. Any pointers?

This post has been edited by G MoNeY: Sep 22 2006, 03:55 PM
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:46 AM