> image flush and frames
tamera
post Mar 4 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Novice

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,094

Hello,

I have a few questions about HTML elements…

How to I make an image flushed to the top left corner of a page, eliminating the border that seems to be inherit. I’ve tried various ways of doing this: placing the image as a background, but this won’t be useful to me because I need my image to become a hyperlink image. I’ve tried placing the image in a table, but the border still apears, even when I set the cellpadding and spacing to ‘0’. I’ve tried using div align attributes but the border still appears. So my question is, is there a way to eliminate this border? This is the page with the image: http://www.geocities.com/antonellc/frames/frame_2.html

I’m working on a web art piece, and the piece consists of using frames (though I know frames aren’t recommended, its important to my art work). Is there a way for this image to become the size of the page depending on how the frame will display it. That the image will size the way the frame page wants to display it? Does this make sense? This is my frame page I’m currently working on: http://www.geocities.com/antonellc/index.htm

Thank you in advanced,

Tamera
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Darin McGrew
post Mar 4 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #2

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Please see the FAQ entry How do I eliminate the margins around my page?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:25 PM