The Web Design Group

... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Forms and Pop up window, To make a form using frontpage as well as a scroll over pop up window
warhawk
post Oct 5 2006, 01:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 337

Ok I'm sort of new to making web sites. I was asked to redo a teams website for them after they caught a whiff of another I had done in teh past. The first one i did was simple this one (to me is a little more harder).

What is wanted is a form that can be filled out online, not a free form like form mail or the such but one that can be made in frontpage and be sent to an email of their choice.

Second part is for a roster. For example I scroll over Joe Blows name and a window pops up.. with his picture, where he's from age etc etc etc.

Basically im trying to improve www.wpawarhawks.com (roster and join form) for them and possibly later on adding a new type of forum... im using frontpage 2000 to do all that I want to do above...

Plz and ty in advance
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Darin McGrew
post Oct 5 2006, 11:26 AM
Post #2

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(warhawk @ Oct 4 2006, 11:00 PM) *
What is wanted is a form that can be filled out online, not a free form like form mail or the such but one that can be made in frontpage and be sent to an email of their choice.
Please see the FAQ entry How do I get form data emailed to me?

QUOTE(warhawk @ Oct 4 2006, 11:00 PM) *
Second part is for a roster. For example I scroll over Joe Blows name and a window pops up.. with his picture, where he's from age etc etc etc.
I recommend that you use real links for this, rather than fancy rollover effects. And many web users find unrequested new windows annoying.

See also the FAQ entry How do I create a link that opens a new window?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:47 AM