Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for programmers...!
lookingforprog
post May 1 2011, 04:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,451

First let me give you a brief Bio.... I am an old man with absolutely zero knowledge in programming who has been observing and studying the insanity and dishonesty of all the gurus marketing 1-6 clicks software such as for example AutowealthMaker, EasyClicksCommissions etc... that will make you millionaire overnight... and decided that it was time to do something about it..

I came to the conclusion that there is a large market of people that would welcome with open arms what I am considering creating (with your help) and marketing to the world (will be translated in many languages) :

An "all in one" web-software that allow anyone even a 70 years old person to follow a step by step (kiss method) process to do the following :
- find the best keywords
- create and/or spin articles
- create website by "drag & drop" method (seeAWM)
- place automatically affiliate links
- auto submit to directories... etc...

I am still gathering info to determine what is the most needed and profitable program/functions to assemble in one software... and of course need to have your feedback to understand what is "reasonable" to include and what is an "easy" function to create vs what is a "difficult" one...

I will handle all the tutorials (pdf, audio and video) and all the marketing of this product but you need to know ahead of time that I will not tolerate any BS... this product must be of quality as my intention is to impress the market by being the extreme opposite to the majority of products on the present market which is absolutely uphauling... I intend to market this program by being amazingly honest describing precisely what it is without an ounce of exaggeration...

So if you are the kind of individual who are interested in being part of a project that will make you feel proud knowing that you have created something that has made a positive difference in this world and helped the very many who have been used and abused too long I will be looking forward to have an open conversation with you...

Basically my main focus is not the money... at my age "legacy" is something that is of importance but regardless I believe strongly that anyway this could be extremely lucrative if created and marketed in the proper manner....

One last point if we decide to join forces it will have to be in an honest and open atmosphere were you will be able to reach me at any time (none of this anonymous stuff hiding behind an email)... so to start let me give you my Skype iD : recon8888

Looking forward to hear from you
Best Regards, Frank Decan

User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
newwebseo
post Jun 14 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,984

Your idea is good and it is possible to develop such kind of stuff. But the thing is that nobody is going to do it for free.

For this idea to execute you need to approach any web development company.

I hope you have understood what I am trying to say...
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:06 PM