Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Review My Site -- MrGPT.com
Rating  2
MrGPT
post Sep 9 2017, 01:12 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,491

Hello, a while back (years) I was made aware of the popular niche web site www.MrGPT.com Back then I was only a forum member and guest. Eventually, a friend bought the site for advertising purposes (and paid up the nose for MrGPT and a couple of other thrown in sites) He knew I was real interested in the site (and knew a lot about it and site coding, etc.) so he allowed me to admin the site for him.

Long story short, one day the site turned Japanese (literally) I was later told that my friend had lost interest in the site and it wasn't needed anymore for advertising (so he sold it) Now the site was completely in Japanese ninja.gif OUCH!

Well, I sat and waited for a couple of years whilst diligently waiting to see if the site would ever be let go. Luckily one day a couple of years ago I found the site registration 'flapping in the breeze' (as I call it) and I snapped it up for chump change tongue.gif

I've since recreated the original site content and look (with permission from the original author - we're friends now) and I've generated a huge amount of my own content and improved the site a lot (in my opinion)

Yes, PLEASE do me a favor and review www.MrGPT.com for me (good or bad) so as I can see it through 'new eyes' - Thanks!

Oh, and if you are interested in the site's extensive history then take a look here: https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.MrGPT.com

This post has been edited by MrGPT: Sep 9 2017, 01:15 AM
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 08:34 AM