Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Picture Gallery
Squewheet
post Feb 18 2008, 03:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,994

Ok here is my question. I created a website for my parents Hardware Store. And they do kitchen and bathroom remodeling. And they want me to put some pictures on there Website of the work they have done. But i've put alot of images on there already but I was wanting to add a next page button so I can continue to put the images on but on another page. So how is this possible. Any help would be appericiated.

Thanks,

Squewheet

Note: If you need to know the site url to see how the site is set up to tell me the exact way to go by what I wanna do here is the url. www.SteveJonesPlumbing.com And Thanks Again.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Darin McGrew
post Feb 18 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #2

WDG Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Well, you could just create a Kitchen2.html page and link to it from your Kitchen.html page. But if you're going to be adding more photos over time, then it might be a good idea to invest in some photo-gallery software to automate the process.

One of these CGI image-indexing programs or these PHP image-indexing programs may meet your needs.
User is offlinePM
Squewheet
post Feb 18 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #3

Alrighty I have to look in to all that. I'm not for sure on how to use all that yet i'm still in the stay you would call a "NOOB". But I guessing it isn't that hard.
User is offlinePM
Squewheet
post Feb 18 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #4

I've downloaded Coppermine thing and also CS Gallery but I don't know how to use all the stuff it gives me. Is there some where I can go and it can tell me step by step on how to do what I wanna do.
User is offlinePM
Frederiek
post Feb 19 2008, 03:00 AM
Post #5

Programming Fanatic

Member No.: 9

Have you looked in the Documentation or the Support Forum of http://coppermine-gallery.net/? The same goes for the CS Thumbnail Gallery at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csyntax/.
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:19 PM