Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Script not working in iFrame.
P6tu
post Mar 18 2017, 08:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,348

Hello,

So I've figured out a lot on my own and by googleing, but now I'm at a point, where I can't even find an answer from Google.
I've built this page from scratch over the years and I've been improving it step by step. This is the page I'm talking about:
Classic Rent
So I'm trying to move all my active information in the center column also to an iFrame. I haven't had any issues with iframes and scripts so far, but now I can't seem to be activating them all.
Test page
As you can see, then compared to the homepage, then the slideshow isn't working on the test page iFrame. Why is that?

And maybe there are people here, who could say, is it possible to change two different iFrames with a single navigation? Currently when browsing my webpage, then the heading changes the title accordingly. When I move my information from the center column to an iFrame, then I do not know, how would I be able to change the heading also, when navigating to a new page (new iFrame) from the left menu.

With best regards,
P6tu
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
P6tu
post Mar 18 2017, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,348

Christian, it is from time biggrin.gif. I'm not sure if that affects the speed of the page, but I could have that all within one meta bracket...
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:51 AM