kannan
post Dec 7 2006, 09:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,231

Hi all

Am here to ask one help from you

I have plan to Host four websites.

I have no Designers and other Web product.

I had recently visited one company www.cadomains-hosting.com they provide me a website by 5GB space at $6.29/month with 250GB Transfer,500 Email Accounts,50 Email Forwards,10 MySQL databases, and more.
They gives the Domains at $1.99 with any new non-domain purchase -no quantity limit.They have lots of templates and other web products.

All the features are done through the online.

Can i purchase my sites from this company?

Some one visit this company www.cadomains-hosting.com and give me suggetion.

Some one help me

Thanks Advance!
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
John Pozadzides
post Dec 8 2006, 12:33 AM
Post #2

WDG Founder

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(kannan @ Dec 7 2006, 08:31 AM) *
I have plan to Host four websites.

I have no Designers and other Web product.

I had recently visited one company www.cadomains-hosting.com they provide me a website by 5GB space at $6.29/month with 250GB Transfer,500 Email Accounts,50 Email Forwards,10 MySQL databases, and more.
They gives the Domains at $1.99 with any new non-domain purchase -no quantity limit.They have lots of templates and other web products.

Kannan,

I've approved this post even though it looks a little like Spam. I am, however, giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are new to all of this and asking a legitimate question.

The service provider you have referenced appears to be a pure hosting provider. Since you do not have a Web designer it doesn't appear that they will be able to help you put together an actual site, they can only provide a place to put your web site. Although they appear to have a few tools that make it easier to create a site you will nonetheless have to make it yourself.

The pricing is fairly standard and the amount of space and features should be more than enough for whatever it seems you intend to do.

There is something wrong with the $1.99 domain registrations you are quoting. Their site is unclear about this, but the wording seems to suggest that you pay that price only to have a private registration - and I assume that is in addition to whatever they are charging for the actual domain registration. There isn't a hosting provider around that charges that little, and I wouldn't trust one that did, because the infrastructure required to run a registry is substantial. Read the find print before you sign up with them.

I also notice that this provider is clearly reselling server space from another larger provider. That being the case I can not recommend that you try them. In the event of any outages they will not have any direct control over bringing the service back on line, and therefor customer service would be inadequate.

I would recommend that you seek out a larger provider that owns and operates their own infrastructure. Personally I use http://1and1.com and I'm normally reasonably happy with them. I'm sure others will be able to provide additional recommendations.

John
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:17 PM