Reply to this topicStart new topic
> wordpress widget title not showing up correctly
Sergiu
post Feb 14 2014, 05:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,372

Hey guys,

I hope I've posted in the right section of the forum, if not, I'm sorry :| . I have this wordpress theme on my website and all the widgets that are from the theme itself use some different style for the title, you can see it in the pic below or http://www.bucatepealese.ro/retete/orez-cu-dovlecel/. What I'm trying to do is to make somehow all my widget titles to look the same. Is there a way I could make the theme force all the widget titles to use some styling? or even if I'll have to go through each of the plugins I'm using and add some code to them to make the title look this way. That would work too. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance, hopefully one of you will be able to help me or at least point me in the right direction. And I hope you can understand what I mean smile.gif I've tried to explain it the best I could.
I've also attached the code my theme's widget use to make the title look like this. Basically I want all the titles to use 1 color for my first word and another one for the other words.
IPB Image
IPB Image
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
jimlongo
post Feb 14 2014, 08:00 PM
Post #2

This is My Life

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

You have to do something similar to what the theme has done, explode the title on the first space, separate the first word from the rest and then put them back together.

The styles in your theme styles.css will take care of the rest.

But you also need to see where the $title is printed and see how it has styles applied.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:13 PM