Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> html, Website designed without html
the1sarge
post Jul 11 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,276

My website wasillawizard was designed as an image website without any html. I need someone to help me to change this. I have been told there are tutorials that will guide me through this change. But I'm an old retired guy and I didn't like learning codeing when I was younger and now it's too late for this old guy. Can anyone help???
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
pandy
post Jul 11 2010, 11:21 AM
Post #2

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

Well, you won't find a program that you can feed your image and it spits out HTML.

No one is too old to learn. It isn't coding, really. HTML is just a markup language and it isn't that hard to learn. You have to be prepared to learn the basics though, before you can pull a layout off.
User is offlinePM
the1sarge
post Jul 11 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,276

QUOTE(pandy @ Jul 11 2010, 09:21 AM) *

Well, you won't find a program that you can feed your image and it spits out HTML.

No one is too old to learn. It isn't coding, really. HTML is just a markup language and it isn't that hard to learn. You have to be prepared to learn the basics though, before you can pull a layout off.

I agree no one is too old to learn. But the way back in the early nineties I tried my hand at learning html, even before the first html for dummies can out and I didnt like doing it and I was a lot younger. I'm a salesman, I love selling, while others were learning html I was selling hundreds of computers. Made a lot of money back then and lost it when the bottom fell out. So I'm looking for that hobbie person that will under take this project for lunch money not the mega bucks that others with big expensive habits like eating everyday :-) would charge.
User is offlinePM
pandy
post Jul 11 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #4

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

Oh, OK. I move this thread to the Job forum then.
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:08 PM