Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Globally pinned Welcome and such
jimlongo
post Aug 31 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #1

This is My Life

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Do you think a Globally Pinned Welcome and Simple Instructions would be a good idea?

I was reading this response from John, and I'm pretty sure that, except for the banging head against desk part, I'll see something similar hundreds of more times
We're glad you found our forums, and I hope that the next time you have a problem you come back and ask rather than "sitting here banging my head against my desk".

Don't feel shy about asking questions. The odds are very high that if you have the question others do to, and since these forums are searchable it may help others out in the future to see the problem solved here.

Maybe some simple guidelines, like Try Searching, Use a meaningful Title, post the URL . . .
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
Replies
John Pozadzides
post Sep 5 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #2

WDG Founder

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Thanks for taking care of that Jim. I think pandy or Christian must have beat me to the punch at pinning all of the posts. I did however go back and lock them all and I also did just a little editing. I added the BB Code for the list items instead of the characters you had in there. It helps with the formatting a bit.

John
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:32 AM