Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fireworks Slices leaving "streaks" in browser preview
klarko4444
post Jun 27 2012, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,231

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help with this issue I'm having. I've created a website interface using Fireworks and my slices are leaving streaks and faded squares throughout the page when i preview it or upload it to browser. http://lusciousbeautybar.com.au/index.html Any suggestions?

Thanks very much.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
klarko4444
post Jun 29 2012, 10:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,231

Ok. I am redesigning the site so that it will function better. But I still would love to try to keep the design the same. I almost had it but I ran into a problem.

I am trying to import my header graphic as fireworks html into dreamweaver so I can have rollovers and drop down menus. However, when I import my graphic, I lose the transparent background -it's white instead- so the body background image does not show through. I tried optimizing the header with index transparency but when i do that I get another problem -the whole thing goes dark pink!

I tried creating hot spots with rollovers on the header as an image in dreamweaver but i cant create drop down menus the way I want them because the "show pop up menus" behaviour I can't access and I don't know how to use spry options.

If I could only find a way to import my header graphic with a transparent background!!!!

Please help?

Thanks!
User is offlinePM
pandy
post Jun 30 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #3

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

Can't help. Don't know what control those programs offer for this process. I would do it manually.
User is offlinePM

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:04 AM