The Web Design Group

... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help! Playlist, Photogallery and Hyperlink problems!
kdinsmore
post Feb 15 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,100

Can anyone please help? I am new to web design and html. I am designing a website and am having the following problems:

1. I have embedded a flash playlist that I downloaded from a software company. The playlist itself shows, but no music plays. It works in dreamweaver, but not on the website. Everything seems to be in the right folder on my remote...

2. I had a flash photogallery from bridge embedded into one of my pages. It worked like a charm. I end up deleting it because I realized that the pictures were not in the order that I wanted and that they did not all upload (only 30 out of 80 images uploaded correctly). I re uploaded the correct picture order and number of pictures and made new gallery files (flash, index, etc.). Now whatever I do, I cannot get it working, either in dreamweaver or the website.

3. For the playlist, I had a hyperlink made that shows a pdf description of my playlist. I had to make changes to it, so I linked a new file to it. It worked with the original file, but now I cannot get it to work with any document.

*And ever since I launched my website, I have no been able to "preview in browser". This is detrimental because everytime I want to preview, I have to save the page, put dependent files and refresh. Not good for site design and very time consuming.

Help!

Kim
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
pandy
post Feb 15 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #2

🌟Computer says no🌟

Group: WDG Moderators
Member No.: 6

OK, I followed about half of that. Can you post the link to the propbelm page and explain ONE of the problems a little closer to start with? tongue.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:35 PM