Reply to this topicStart new topic
> freelance jobs
iwdesigns
post Dec 8 2010, 08:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,341

hiya !
i just started a new freelancer website and thought id get signed upto some design forums and see if anyones interested in offering there services! ..the site isnt open to the public until the end of the week, just trying to get as many freelancers signed up as possible!

have some great features that the other freelance sites dont have like only $1 min % fee for providers, we currently cover over 180 job titles all related to design work! please take a look and sign up, the site will inform you by email once jobs come in that suit your profession.

any feedback please post here and ill get back to u! any site related questions please email my admin staff!

hope to see you all there!

http://bidlanceinternational.com
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Sniffy
post Jul 24 2011, 03:19 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,005

Congratz for establishing your freelance site but I think I'll stay where I'm working right now. The outsourcing sites that I've been working are in oDesk and Elance. It's kinda hard to find a job when you're still a starter in an outsourcing site since employers and contractors check your experience, feedback and rating in your profile page and when you're still new, of course you still don't have any feedback and rating.

I've already established myself in oDesk and Elance and employers and contractors trust me because I have a good rating and feedback. When you are a contractor or an employer, it's quite hard to trust people you don't know and especially if they still don't have any good feedback and rating.

You can read reviews of odesk and elance in this blog here: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/22/...how-to-use-them There are more outsourcing sites listed in the blog and each of them have reviews to help you understand how they work and operate. It will also help you decide to which site is best for you.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:11 AM