The Web Design Group

... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help Creating An Advanced Form with Alternate Outcomes, Need Help (Please Read)
Ourihemai
post Jun 20 2012, 01:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,295

Greetings,
I am a music composer, and am trying to offer a new service to my customers. I sell marching band shows for high school marching bands, which have multiple movements (songs) to them. What I am trying to create is a Form that the customer fills out with their name and personal information on the first page, and then on pages 2-4 of the form, there will be circles for the customer to choose from. Next to those there will be the name of the movement, and audio next to it. I drew a diagram. This will be for pages 2-4.
http://i50.tinypic.com/ev9ml1.png
(Forgot the next button on it tongue.gif )

On the final Page, it would ask for the Title of the marching show (entered through a text box), and allow the customer to backtrack to any of the other pages. Then, when the customer hits submit, it will show him a confirmation page, and a number (each movement has a certain number that goes with it that I will organiize) with the title and addition information. When the customer reaches that confirmation page, it will email me the information.

So, is there a way I could pull this off. I do not have enough money to hire a company to help me out with this, and I also need to update it with more of my compositions. I have seen it done before, but I need help and advice to get it started.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 AM