... Making the Web accessible to all.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Learning HTML (tags) my way., See above
pljames
post Mar 18 2012, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,145

biggrin.gif [b] I took from Philosophy what I could understand and morphed it into what I could communicate to others. I want to do the same with HTML (TAGS). Using one word, one title, picture, slide, video or webpage. I understand HTTP://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/html_tag. But the (tags) excite me more than using the whole www line. Like a hover note webpage message definition and such. I had a idea when e-mailing friends or whomever one could enter a (TAG) instead of a www line except for the www link itself. I feel this is a new and excited way to teach anyone who understand the basics of writing and reading a new way.

I am excited about using a tag over the www line like Philosophy=http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML_tag
I personally feel I will never use all the language but would love to develop my own personal style or shortcut to use a a teaching tool. If I sixty years ago had this language I would be a better writer and communicator today. Thoughts please. pljamesone@att.net
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
pljames
post Mar 19 2012, 07:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,145

Frederick,
Thanks for your patience. Say in the middle of a sentence (e-mail) you have a extra thought you want to reveal (use a link) instead of these eclispes's. I love wikipedia because it defines data that relates to the subject (embeded) within the piece. Tags are a tremendous way to teach within a sentence without using further paragraphs. Thoughts please. pljames
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:38 AM