Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Review My Website, review my website
fazil
post Jul 22 2017, 11:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,459

hello i have made a website of chat rooms and i have submited it in google webmaster tools and in bing webmaster tools and i have 6 months when i launched it and i have done seo but i dont get much traffic any idea , any suggestion please i really need a help and advices and learn marketing or something else its my first website here is the link https://www.we-talk.co maybe you need to check it out for bugs or for anything i have done wrong

This post has been edited by fazil: Jul 22 2017, 11:40 AM
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
Toggle Multi-post QuotingQuote Post
Vishal Arora
post Nov 29 2017, 02:24 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 26,546

I suggest you to add a blog and write about topics related to chat and social netrworking. You can also write about other social media websites like facebook, twitter and latest trends.

When I search for your website on google, only 3 pages (home page, team and features) are indexed and 3 pages are too few to rank (almost nothing). Also I would suggest you to add more pages which help others to understand your website, like what your site do, how it work, what people can do with it.

Also I suggest you to add robots.txt file and add your XML sitemap's link in it.

Regards
User is offlinePM
thematrix
post Feb 13 2018, 10:16 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 26,584

I love the graphics and that you can move your mouse and play with them! How can be this done??? Can someone share, please!
User is offlinePM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:29 AM