Posted by: MutantWizard Oct 23 2016, 10:18 AM
I am a total beginner! Made 2-3 websites in my whole life by copy pasting other peoples codes. Same story with this simple, responsive, single page website. Now I really need somebody to clean it up, make this mess into best practice code and finish what I didn't know how.
I like my:
Following is outstanding:
- do on page SEO,
- make sure its backwards browser and all browser compatible,
- make sure it works on all screen sizes from mobile to 60" tv,
- logo in upper right hand corner to be fixed to the background, not to scroll
- Album section to be made up of several manual slideshows,
- make my contact form work via php script,
- convert all styles into css, I mixed it up a lot coz couldn't figure out how,
I think I know enough to afterwards be able to manage the content so no need for any additional content tools. Please feel free to correct me if I think I know more than I do. I am happy to learn!
Will gladly pay a fair price for the work but prefer a forum contributor with some contribution history here.
Posted by: Deep Vyas Apr 5 2018, 09:40 AM
I checked your post detail
If you still have any work do let me know
Can help you to deliver as per expectation
Added me skype - deepvyas71